About myself and desires

Let's see.... I am an actress who loves café, chocolates, seafood, I love to eat, if I could I would eat my baby boy cheeks. I love challenges & I like to enjoy what I do, put my heart in everything; it does not matter if is just walking in the street. Ah!, me encanta reír, creo que es la energía positiva del alma.

 at Avatarz.com



I would really like to see Jesus in person someday. But for now he is making me meet myself everyday. I would like to meet the person who inventedCute Myspace Layouts

I am a fairy myself so at least one  at Avatarz.com I would like to see. I am a coffe girl but I would like to have an english breakfast tea with Shakespeare. I'll do this exception with you in exchange of recognition........you know what I mean.

3 comments:

Frank said...

Such a good blog... unattended!

Jazmín Caratini said...

Starting to give back attention to this space :)

Unknown said...

:D